Marketing Role with Cloud Farmer
04 February 2020 by Gretchen King
Our company is expanding and we’re looking for someone to take the reins with marketing our farm software programme to Sheep & Beef farmers. We may be a small company, but we love punching above our weight and the immense satisfaction of making a difference to farmers lives. Want to be a part of this crazy adventure? Read on to find out more!
Your key responsibility is lead generation and helping to keep our sales team pipeline full with good quality leads. You will do this by:
- Managing our digital marketing strategy - predominately our web presence, social media (particularly FB ads and content) and Google marketing tools
- Content creation including assisting with writing blogs and newsletters
- Working with our designer to create marketing collateral
- Managing our presence at events and trade shows
- Actively looking for opportunities to promote Cloud Farmer, eg writing press releases and getting us editorial coverage, identifying opportunities for our team to attend events, creating education based content campaigns
- Managing our referral programme
Some of the skills and previous experience required are:
- A passion for the Sheep and Beef industry and helping farmers. In order to understand our clients and their challenges this is essential. If you don’t know a ewe from a hogget, or your favourite topic of discussion isn’t the weather, then you may have a few challenges ahead of you.
- Digital marketing experience including facebook, various Google Marketing tools, an understanding of SEO, and webhooks
- An ability to write great content that enables, educates and empowers farmers, whilst being down to earth and relatable.
- A can-do attitude and a love of getting the bit between your teeth and using your energy and enthusiasm to help make our company fly.
It is intended that this role is 40 hours/fortnight with room to grow. It is preferred that you work from the Waipukurau office every Monday, but you choose when and where you work the rest of your hours as it’s all about results. You will have a clear marketing strategy to work to and will work with the Managing Director to create a content plan around it.
Want to find out more? Contact Gretchen on 021 668 970 or send your CV and a covering letter including details on why you think you’d be great for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to News and Updates