The Cloud Farmer app will have a new update available in the App and Google Play store for you to update on Monday, 3rd of April after 7pm. The app update includes Bug fixes and improvements. This update is related to issues with the desktop not saving that some clients have experienced this week. Please make your whole team aware of the following:
* Your app will be in maintenance mode on Monday 3rd April from 9am - 7pm. Please be aware you will not be able to use your app during this time.
* The website will be functioning as per normal during this time.
* There will be an update to your app available after 7pm on Monday which you will need to download to continue using the app
* After 7pm on Monday you can update your app through your phone settings or visit the App or Google Play store
* Once you update, your system should be ready to use as per normal. If for any reason if your farm information is not being displayed correctly please click on Force Update (beside where you sync) to re download your app settings.
* Any information on your app needs to be synced prior to 9am on Monday, if you have not already done so
* In the meantime if you experience any issues with the desktop not saving (which seems to be happening to some users when editing existing entries), this will be fixed in the upgrade.
If you have any queries about this update, please contact Gretchen on 021 668 970 or Dave on 022 150 9680.Back to News and Updates
Copyright © 2017 AgRecord All rights reserved.